Vision and purpose
Living and breathing excellence distinguishes us in sport and active healthy living. Engage. Empower. Inspire. Deliver.
As a Personal Trainer with Vikes athletics and recreation you are part of a fun and likeminded community dedicated to changing lives. You are an ambassador for of health, fitness and wellbeing. You empower clients to achieve results, tap into and maximize their potential. You invest in yourself to be at your best and inspire others through your pursuits. This position is part-time, and includes evenings and weekends.
- Must have a current BCRPA Personal Training Certification (or recognized equivalent certification, e.g., CSEP, NSCA) Candidate must also have current First Aid Certification and CPR “C” (Basic Rescuer).
- Other desirable attributes include: a background in human anatomy and physiology, and a strong desire to help facilitate an active lifestyle for all individuals, regardless of ability or fitness level.
- Must be a problem solver and able to deal with stressful situations effectively
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, with efficiency and strong organization
- Interest in obtaining experience in health and fitness
Terms of employment
Hourly wage: $25/hour
Please submit a resume and cover letter attention: Josh Leangen via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.